Policy key definitions:
"I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, [Business name & other trading names].
"you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Personal Data Collection
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this websites (which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, entry page, exit page, length of visit, number of page views, route taken through this website, and similar information);
2. information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
3. information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
4. information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
5. any other information that you choose to send to us.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
[list of cookies used]
Using Personal Data
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this privacy statement or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal data to:
1. administer the website;
2. improve your browsing experience;
3. enable your use of the services available on the website;
4. send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
5. send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
6. send you general non-marketing commercial communications;
7. send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
8. send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications; and
9. deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable the use of the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
Personal Data Security and Protection
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal data you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password except when you log in to the website.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes as set out in this privacy statement.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
4. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this privacy statement, we will not provide your information to third parties.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
1. the payment of a fee; and
2. the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
Your individual rights under the GDPR are as follows. You can read more about your rights in detail throughout this document;
the right to be informed;
the right of access;
the right to rectification;
the right to erasure;
the right to restrict processing;
the right to data portability;
the right to object; and
the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
Privacy Statement Update
We may update this privacy statement from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you of changes to our privacy statement and any new lawful basis to be used by email, if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
The website contains links to other websites that are not under the control of and are not maintained by Righteous Ambition Ltd. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Righteous Ambition Ltd provides these links for your convenience only but does not endorse the material on these sites.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Clickable sponsored or affiliate links may be displayed as a website URL like this; www.thenationalhub.co.uk or as a titled text link like this: The National Hub.
Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the "Processing of your personal date" above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences, you can also unsubscribe from all MailChimp lists, by following this link, otherwise contact the EMS provider.
Our EMS provider is; [name of provider here]. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
Subscription time & date
[list other data that is stored]
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our treatment of your personal information, please write to us by email to email@example.com or by post to International House, 142 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4EF, United Kingdom.